Turkish Airlines is the official airline of “International Clean Coal Summit” and special discounts are offered on certain booking classes. In order to proceed with the online booking tool for Turkish Conventions please visit the Turkish Conventions website https://www4.thy.com/TKC/app/main?language=en and use the event code “084TKM17” under delegate section.
- 650 – 700 aircraft are handled every day
- Approximately 70.000 passengers are served daily
- In peak periods, these ﬁgures rise to 95.000 -100.000 passengers and 900-950 arrivals and departures daily.
- Avoiding the necessity to check-in baggage separately for transfers and is capable of handling 15.000 pieces an hour automatically.
- Two golf cars are currently in service between the Domestic and International Terminals for passenger transfers. The elderly and disabled take priority.
- Located on the Anatolian shore of İstanbul at Pendik / Kurtkoy.
- At a distance of 40 km to Kadikoy.
- 12 km to Pendik and 50 km to Taksim.
- It has a really convenient traffic in terms of transportation with its 1.5 km connection to the TEM motorway.